Friday, October 16, 2009

Precious Tears...

Havent blogged abt my sweet chillu baby for quite some time ...so i thought i would ...

So howz Chillu baby these days ?


She s doing great !!!


She walks, runs, and even eats all by her self... Does nt want to be fed anymore. " Mommy, dont feed me. Im a Big Girl now " is the expression i get nowadays.. :( Though im a lil happy at the corner of my heart now.. a thought keeps wandering around my mind, as to ~" i can cuddle, feed, adorn, bath, dress etc, my baby only for a few more yrs' . After that, will i be hearing " Mommy, dont touch me, Im a grown up and i can do things my self " from my baby ??? :((( ...


I also keep thinking, as a mother, i make sure she gets the best out of even the smallest of smallest things in the whole world...Of course every mother would think in the same way. And now that she has started calling us " Ma " "Pa" , and plays " Hide n Seek ", " laughs " , " winks " etc , our love for her has increased in infinite measure... Her activities are very cute and hilarious and anybody wowuld instantly fall in love with this sweet chillu baby..



But, some day, we have to let go our daughter to some stranger we dont know or heard of at all ?????? !!!! This is insane and ridiculous .... I cant let goo ..neither can my husband. It so happened , yesterday my hubby said to me " Today i dont feel that good, some thoughts are flashing all over my mind that Some day we have to be away from our daughter... " . And "What a co-incidence!!!" i said.. Coz i was thinking of the same for quite some time ....



How can a stranger come in all of a sudden from on where, just to marry our daughter and seperate her from us ??? Thats the day i wish would hope never ever come by... And in the way time flys by, makes me want to use a "Time turner " and let her remain with us in the same way !!!

But i know... this cant happen. Time does fly in light's speed and she seems to be growing in twice the light's speed .. and now tears are rolling past my cheeks ..:(



I wonder how my parents felt, when they let me go ??? I know they would have had immense pain in their hearts .. I saw my parents cry the day i got married. And that was the first time i saw my father ( my hero ) cry !!!



And yes, it would be the same, years from now for us both too... And i am still now able to believe im going to be in the same position my mother was, a few years later. Anyways, "there are lot more happy moments and good cherishable moments to come which we need to focus on now then to keep worrying about something in the future" is how i convince my self .... I guess, every parent, including myself should just learn or try to get used to god's plan and live our lives!!!


I had no intention to shed my tears before i started writing this blog ... But towards the end, i am ....... and so i updated the title accordingly..
Love you mom. Love you dad ...

To be continued...



2 comments:

  1. I am wordless. Your dad did cried in front of me
    in the lodge where I was staying at the time of your marriage.I know your mom also would have had the same feelings that time. As you are so practical, I hope you will come across this situation bit easily. Let's see how future takes you. Keep posting. Really a worthy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chellam, its really v.v. painful.. which i can t express to u ... Still im feeling the pain in my heart. i go to church n sit there for some time n come back. miss u sooo much.. love u lots ! - Mummy.

    ReplyDelete