Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Daddy's lil girl !!!

It so happens that every week day morning, cillu baby gets so upset when her dad has to leave for work and says "ta ta Bye " to her ...She just gives him a dull face, turns towards me and gives an exclamated look like " Am i not going with daddy ? " .... lol..I somehow get her involved in so many other things during the day but she always seems to be waiting for her daddys advent..

It was 5:30 PM on a week day and it was time for chillu baby's dad to come home. She was busy playing with her toys. All of a sudden she started crawling towards the door... waiting for the door to be opened. When i went towards the door , the door bell rang !!! It was her dad !!! I have no idea, how she got to know that her dad was coming ...This happens everyday ( if she is not asleep then..) . She gets all geared up and agoged ....ready to go out !!! Even during the day, when ever there is a phone call from daddy, she tries to grab the phone from me like saying " I want ot talk to dad ....I want to talk to daddy ..!!"

She completely forgets the mother character here ( thats me..) ...mmm She s indeed Daddy's sweet lil girl !!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shaji, though i could not meet your little love, i think i will get to know her more through this lovely messages you have posted. Keep going and let me get to know her and also you through this. Good writing.

    ReplyDelete