Monday, August 17, 2009

Her wee wee wee !!!

Well well well...Inspired by the sweet lil things that my baby girl does each and every day i decided to write down 'my experience with my fast growing baby' ....Im not too sure if babies grow fast or is my baby growing fast !!! Ahana definitely seems to be growiwng in rapid speed.... I remember seeing her in the size of a lil pumkin and now she s already grown to be a lil puppy !!! Sweet lil 8 month old puppy crawling all around the place and making a mess !!!
Let me start with telling you how she cries. Coz that was the first thing she did on earth ..Not many children cry with words immediatley after birth. But this lil brat of mine cried out saying 'ella...ella...ella...'on day 1 . All of us were like, what !!! is she saying " No, No, No.....i want to go back !!! I want my own space !!! " Strange but still ..It was nice to hear she using words while she was crying ....though she is not aware of it yet !!! Hearing her cry for the first time ....That was the happiest moment ever !!! Ofcourse thats the happiest for every mother ..lol.

Even now, she cries out saying ella...ella...ella.... and also added emma emma emma ...ella ella ella!!! It sounds like amma amma amma to me... Daddy gets angry when she says that. He fights with her saying "Tell appa...then only ill carry u " ...but she has still not got the hold of saying Appa ... he he he ...i feel happy about that ...

The first few days were really hectic for us with ahana coz she would nt sleep at night. Lucky us, we had my mother for help. Thanks ma for that ..:) . She used to cry cry and cry.... What a cry baby u were Ahana darling .. Till she was 6 months old she used to cry thoughout the night... I used to feel J when i hear people say " My kid sleeps though the night and does not disturb us at all ..." Then my friend taught me a migic trick to make babies sleep through the night ..!!! I tried it with the magic wand and tada .....Ahana started sleeping during nights....That was like Magic !!! Ever since then we are sleeping happily ever after ....oh oh ...but that was not all....

Allof a sudden yesterday, she started crying like anything.... what ever we did just increased her yell... She was going on and on and on ....it was like we were back in Square One !!! ... It took a long time to allay her .... What happened to the Magic ??? It was easy to carry a pumkin all night . Imagine carrying a lil puppy whole night !!!....wohh.... After making her udnerstand " Mom and dad are pavam ....can mommy get some rest" i guess she she considered my appeal to her and soon went to sleep...

I hope that night s incident does nt repeat again in future ...If it does, what else can i do than to give in to her :) After all, she s still my sweet lil pumkin !!!...

More experiences to come ....keep following ..

8 comments:

  1. A good read. I hope u use ur wand daily and make her sleep :). keep it going ma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post to start your blog with.. You have written it so nicely.. Sense of humor is good.. Do keep writing lot of posts like this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe... lemme knw wat is the magic... i dont have babies yet but can put my hubby Abi to sleep whn im tired for it.... hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. revieled the secret arcane in the following posts .....keep following & post ur comments ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Nice... Felt very good readhing this....

    ReplyDelete
  6. superb ka!! i think u have nice time with ur pumkin;)...dad remember the old days he used 2 cal u as cucumber;)...love 2 c aghu...keep on postin her activities ka...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good work...i hope you guys are having fun with your sweet little puppy

    ReplyDelete