Thursday, July 8, 2010

Am I Lazy ???

Lazy moms are lazy to blog !!! Have u noticed ??? Well, i can feel the world pulling ...tucking me in... and my child tugging my arms....testing my strength as i hang on to the lazy couch..

Lazy Saturday..wake up late in the afternoon, no babies crying, ( my kid means the world to me, but at some point i too need some rest dear ..:( i took need my time on the clock..: () , have yummy brunch with is hunger quenching( which i did nt cook).. , watch a movie lying on my couch, (dont have to take a bath..coz its lazy saturday.. )eve snacks and coffee coming right to the couch just for me :)) , " Yar Angae'....and i get water ( this is just imagination.. my mom will kil me if i say that though) , and for dinner, pizza delivered athome (highlight: not paid by me ), browse my laptop till midnight and go back to sleep...what a lovely lazy day to spend !!! .....nah ...thats enough...dont even think about it !! Not even one of the above mentioned!!! ...

oh boy !!! Am I Lazy ? Yeah ...witout a doubt !! But. Im just dying to have a day like this !!! A day just for myself where i can be lazy lazy lazy and lazy as possible i can.. ofcourse where were days in my life where i had all the above done. And that was my childhood days:))) where food not only comes to the couch..it would come directly into my mouth :( oh mummy :(( ....neways, those days will never come back and now its my turn to make my child feel the same way few yrs from now.. so let me work on that ....coming sweety !!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha... nice post...
    The lazy day is on my wish list too.
    The kids would leave home in another 20 years, and we would have all the time in the world to be lazy. tats how I cheer myself up :)

    ReplyDelete