Friday, September 25, 2009

Just like her dad !!!

I generally get mails on how the baby's development should be at every stage ... And it stated for my 9 months old that:"By this week, your baby may be able to pull herself up very easily and sit down again (without just falling back on her butt). She's also likely developed enough leg strength and balance to go for a little walk with you if you hold both of her hands -- great practice for her first unassisted steps, which may happen any day now (although most infants don't start walking solo until closer to 13 months). "

What can i say ...." Chillu baby is already walking and running and tottering all around the place ... " I know ....i keep telling this again and again....Its just that im so baffaled and obfuscated about how chillu baby is able to do it !!! Well ...if you are wondering how ???? Its in her genes .... Oh come on, its not from me!!!. Its from her father !!!

Its so that even Chillu baby's father started walking and running at the early age of 9 months. Hey, im not being frivolous. ..Its true. These were the few things ppl told me when we got married :))Ya he is squite an extra ordinary genius in everything. And thats where chillu baby got all her energy and stamina from...

Neways every child is different and unique in his/her own way. I can see how unique my sweet chillu baby is ....You are special my sweet baby. You are ...always my sweet lil chillu baby!!! And im proud of you....

1 comment:

  1. Nice thought and its a fact too. Unnoda GRE words konjma vanthittu poguthu pola.. nadathu.. Unna mathiri iruntha training'la, meeting'la Chillu baby thoonga vazhiya vendiyathuthan..

    ReplyDelete