Thursday, September 24, 2009

Chillu's Favourite's ....

Fisher Price, Toys to play, hughes, Play school .....nah nah nah !!! nothing is as interesting as my kitchen utensiles for chillubaby!!! ...Ya , u heard it right, Chillu baby's favourite time pass is to play with my kitchen utensiles...Had i known it before, i would nt have invested in buying loads and loads of toys ....ha ha. Just kidding baby ...mommy will get u lots of toys neways !!!

Ok, so where were we ? Yes, lemme continue .on how she does it !!!..She would sit right next to the dish washer...pull out all the vessels that are at her reach and play. The vessles are her drums and the spoons are her sticks ...If these two are at her reach ur gone for a sixer !!! Hey these are not drums on which u keep hitting until it looses its shape !!! I cant explain how shapeless all my vessles are...All the spoons, plates, kadai, idly tray.... Oh come on ..what can be so interesting about that!!! But that keeps her busy and entertained for a while and im happy about that. After all, babies at this age are very curious enough and like to poke their nose into everything possible....i dont need a walker or a jumper or anything to appease her ....just open the dish washer and she s all set and busy !!! ha ha thats my sweet lil girl ....

Something that happened when i was a kid just struck my mind... My dad used to buy me toys to play ( duh ..all parents do ) ...and he would tell me " Play with it and break it ...i want to buy you more toys !!!" to break ... The same thing replicates here ...i keep telling chillu, "Play with all the vessles and break it soon ...I want to buy new vessles !!! " :))

No comments:

Post a Comment